Due Monday, May 10
- Typed: 25-30 pages using double spacing between lines.
- One and one-half inch margin on the left side of the page. At least one inch on the right side.
- Make sure your citation style is consistently in Chicago or MLA format. For more information, see The Chicago Manual of Style or the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. Both are available in the Main Library information center.
- You may use footnotes (bottom of each page) or endnotes (end of the thesis).
Attach a title page to the front of your thesis. This should contain:
Title of Thesis
English 150 section 13
Professor: Annalee Newitz
University of California, Berkeley
Thesis should be assembled in the following order:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents (optional)
- Text of Thesis
- Endnotes (unless you use footnotes)
- Appendix - tables, charts, illustrations
(optional--may be in body of text as well)
- Works Cited/Bibliography
Other Important Stuff:
Please bind your thesis rather than stapling it together.
Theses will be returned to you in 322 Wheeler. If you want it mailed to you, attach a stamped, self-addressed envelope (or a postcard if you only want your grade mailed to you).